Programas de liderazgo | Leadership programs >> Programa de Jóvenes | Youth Leadership Program
This program is focused on pastoral development. The goal is to equip young leaders with fundamental tools for the development of Christian youth ministry. We hope to accomplish this by implementing a discipleship process with a pastoral focus and not by isolated actions or meetings without clear purpose.
The project doesn’t boast any new methodology, but rather functions as a tool that helps young people become more organized. The project builds up groups and active communities so that they will be aware of the reality they live in, plan their path, organize and develop youth pastorship.
Guide the formation of leaders and future leaders of congregations so that they will be capable of managing and leading youth meetings in their communities from the perspective of rooted faith in Jesus Christ.
- At the completion of the program, all students who have gone through the workshops will have the necessary building blocks to prepare topics for their own meetings.
- Students will adopt a methodology that facilitates their work as youth leaders.
- They will appropriately use the diverse tools they have learned (dynamics, how to prepare youth camps, how to create group retreats) to plan enjoyable group activities.
- They will experience God and be able to communicate their experiences to the group they guide.
- At the conclusion of the program, all trained leaders will be able to train more youth leaders with a pastoral focus.
- Give appropriate tools to young leaders and future leaders focusing on youth pastoring.
- Crear conciencia fuerte en los jóvenes, buscando liderazgos sanos capaces de transformar nuestras comunidades.
- Build a strong awareness in young people, ***********
- Help leaders form a strong faith so that they will be capable of responding to the call of the Lord in youth work.
HOW THE WORK WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED AND WHO WILL DO IT
- Through young people in the area of La Perla, with the deep desire to develop youth pastorship in their congregations
- We (the program managers/teachers) will have the job of finding young people with leadership qualities
- The program managers are Eri Alas, Mario Cancinos and Alberto Guillén. They will do the fieldwork to find young people with the disposition for leadership and train them in youth pastor leadership.
- The new person in Christ
- Introduction to communication
- How to read the Bible (comprehension techniques)
- Lectures (given with Biblical story work)
- The young person and her/his necessities
- The young person and temptations
- The 5 areas of development of young people
- How to have an effective ministry
- The values of a leader and the church
- How to exercise leadership
- Styles of leadership
- The Holy Scriptures (inspiration)
- Characteristics and qualities of a leader
- Philosophy of youth ministry
- Planning youth programs
- Leadership formation
- How to guide games
- Pedagogy and Andragogy
- Administration of youth pastorship
- How to organize youth camps
- Learning icebreakers
- General review of material
*Study plan subject to change in order to meet the needs of students.
**Upon completion, each leader will have a small youth library that will have the necessary tools to recall learned material.
Teaching to transform lives and communities